Ref #: FWSS/GH/SITES/MEL1
Salary: $120000 - $140000
Sector: Building & Construction
- Residential / Commercial New Build Projects
- $1200,000 - $140,000 p.a
- Melbourne Inner Suburbs
Framework Search & Select Melbourne has a new opportunity for a Site Supervisor. You will be working for a leading construction specialist dedicated to creating high-quality Residential & Commercial builds. The business has been operating for over 45 years and offers a full turnkey solution to clients and is committed to delivering projects to the highest of standard. Our client employs over 500 people and has seen rapid grown over the last 6 years and even over the last few months has managed to secure several large projects.
About the role:
The Site Supervisor will be responsible for assisting the site manager with the new build project on the ground from beginning to end, coordinating site teams, and helping to deliver project milestones on time.
- To manage subcontractors and the construction team to meet contractual conditions
- Ensure OHS standards are adhered to and maintained
- Coordinate site teams and ensure delivery of work
- Ensure quality construction exceeds company standards and that proper industry techniques and processes are utilised
- Liaise with Site Manager and Project Managers and agree on actions required
- Work effectively and efficiently to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in the local Australian construction market
- Demonstrated ability to supervise a team
- Carpentry background or Construction qualification preferred
- Will have worked on Commercial/residential builds between $50 - 100 million
- Professional development with progression opportunities
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Energetic company culture
- Strong project pipeline allowing for excellent employment stability
How to Apply:
Please click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email your CV through to email@example.com
If you’ve seen this Job but it’s not for you but would like to talk about other opportunities or even get advice about your next career move, please still get in touch.
We’re ready to help you make the smart move for your company or your career. Contact us with any questions or to be connected with one of our consultants today.