Ref #: GH/SS/NWSUB
Salary: $120000 - $140000
Sector: Building & Construction
About the company:
Framework Search and Select Melbourne has a new opportunity for a Site Supervisor. You will be working for a well-regarded builder with over 20 years of experience. Our client has grown considerably over the few years and has plans to be involved in many more sectors over the next few years. They have a reputation for Sleek Design and Quality, do not miss this chance to be parts of a fantastic business.
About the role:
The Site Supervisor will be responsible for assisting the site manager with the new build project on the ground from beginning to end, coordinating site teams, and helping to deliver project milestones on time.
- To manage subcontractors and the construction team to meet contractual conditions
- Ensure OHS standards are adhered to and maintained
- Coordinate site teams and ensure delivery of work
- Ensure quality construction exceeds company standards and that proper industry techniques and processes are utilised
- Liaise with Site Manager and Project Managers and agree on actions required
- Work effectively and efficiently to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in the local Australian construction market
- Demonstrated ability to supervise a team
- Carpentry background or Construction qualification preferred
- Will have worked on residential builds between $7-20 million
- Progression opportunity
- Supportive, social and professional environment
- Very competitive benefits package
How to Apply:
Please click ‘APPLY NOW’ or call & email me on 0449 043 272 / firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’ve seen this job and it’s not for you but would like to talk about other opportunities or even get advice about your next career move, please still get in touch.
We’re ready to help you make the smart move for your company or your career. Contact us with any questions or to be connected with one of our consultants today.