Senior Civil Engineer
Ref #: FWSS/GH/TEAML/BRS
Salary: $130000 - $140000
Senior Civil EngineerBack
- Very Competitive salary.
- Expensed company vehicle.
- Profit share in the business.
- Internal and external training paid for.
- Opportunity to progress into senior management.
- Excellent location north of the city.
- Good culture.
About the company:
medium-sized structural and civil engineering consultancy founded in the early 1980s. Since then, our client has developed an enviable reputation for delivering high quality consulting engineering services on a diverse range of projects.
About the role:
As the Civil Team Leader, you will develop preliminary and detailed infrastructure design and perform construction inspections for residential, industrial and commercial land development projects to achieve the client’s vision. You will also mentor and oversee the work of the Design team to ensure work is being completed to specification.
- Manage multiple projects including determining the scope of work and resources required.
- Act as a liaison between clients, construction contractors and design team, and ensuring information such as client instructions, documents and drawings are received, disseminated and acted on.
- Manage the design/drafting team to ensure tasks are carried out to deliver high-quality work on time.
- Plan, procure and commit resources for the proper performance of civil engineering works.
- Maintain effective and professional written and verbal communication with clients, colleagues.
- Develop design documentation for stormwater, roads, earthworks and erosion and sediment control from conceptual to detailed design.
- Develop design documentation for sewer and water infrastructure (minor and major works)
- Develop construction documentation and perform construction inspections.
- Generate technical reports.
Skills and Experience:
- 8 years’ plus experience in Civil Design/Engineering.
- Experience mentoring a design team.
- Ability to use XP Storm or similar software.
- Experience using 12D and AutoCAD.
- RPEQ Status would be advantageous.
- Tertiary Qualifications in Civil Engineering.
How to Apply:
Please click ‘APPLY NOW’ or call & email me on 0449 043 272 / firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’ve seen this job and it’s not for you but would like to talk about other opportunities or even get advice about your next career move, please still get in touch.
We’re ready to help you make the smart move for your company or your career. Contact us with any questions or to be connected with one of our consultants today.