Senior Civil Engineer
Ref #: FWSS/GH/CIVIL/QLD
Location: QLD Other
Salary: $120000 - $160000
Senior Civil EngineerBack
- $120,000 - $160,000
- Regional QLD
- Full time
Framework Search and Select has an opportunity for a Senior Civil Engineer. You will be working for a Civil and Building Services Consultancy based in regional QLD. Our client is well respected in the industry and is currently working in several large projects in Commercial and Industrial Infrastructure.
About the role:
We are looking for a Senior Civil Engineer with experience in leadership, or an experienced engineer with the desire to take their career to that next level through taking a leadership role within our team. We are seeking a skill set in either engineering design or design management and reporting.
- Experience with preparing and managing Civil Engineering reports for Development Applications
- Experience using water quality modelling software to assess development sites such as hydrologic and hydraulic.
- Preparing and managing design for earthworks, roadworks, stormwater pipework, sewer systems and water reticulation.
- Experience managing engineers, designers, drafters.
- Meeting with Clients and liaising with stakeholders such as Councils and State Authorities
- Providing explanations and clarifications of design intent to Contractors
- Carrying out compliance inspections
- Identifying and providing instructions to rectify non-conformances
- Carrying out detailed reviews of completed construction works.
- Ensuring the compliant construction of civil engineering work for certification against the relevant approvals, engineering standards, and Client requirements.
- Completing design reviews, QA reviews, and management reporting.
- Coordinate with the structural team for Collaborative delivery to support our client's requirements.
- 8 years experience in a Civil Engineering consulting role or similar.
- Experience in both design/design management and construction supervision/administration.
- Tertiary Qualifications in Civil Engineering.
- RPEQ registered engineer.
- Experience with DTMR QLD would be highly beneficial.
Please click ‘APPLY NOW’ or call & email me on 0449 043 272 / email@example.com
If you’ve seen this job and it’s not for you but would like to talk about other opportunities or even get advice about your next career move, please still get in touch.
We’re ready to help you make the smart move for your company or your career. Contact us with any questions or to be connected with one of our consultants today.