Project Manager - Leading Formwork Contractor
Ref #: DWPMFORMSYD01
Salary: $130000 - $180000
Sector: Building & Construction
About the Company: My client is a leading NSW based Formwork Contractor with an impressive turnover and more importantly a strong order book coupled with an excellent reputation.
They are well renowned for their technical abilities and ability up and down the eastern coast and their proven track record of working with top tier 1 contractors delivering some of the most iconic projects across NSW.
About the role
Due to significant recent tender wins in the business, my client is in the market for an experienced Project Manager to lead and drive projects forward. You will work closely with the wider construction team whilst reporting directly to one of the Directors. - a background in running jumpform projects would be a huge advantage.
To succeed in this role you need:
- Ability and have the confidence to be responsible to lead various sites across Sydney.
- Previous experience in coordinating the design and setup activities that enable a smooth project.
- Proven track record of bringing projects back on track once a delay has occurred.
- Prepare weekly status reports for Senior Management.
- Ability to liaise at senior stakeholder level with multiple clients
- Jumpform experience
- Maintain and update project plans for each individual program
- Proven track record of delivering projects locally or Australia wide at Project Manager level.
We’re ready to help you make the smart move for your company or your career. Contact us with any questions or to be connected with one of our consultants today.