Project Manager (Client Side)
Ref #: GH/CSPM/MEL
Salary: $70000 - $80000
Sector: Building & Construction
Project Manager – Client Side
- $70,000 - $80,000
- Northern suburbs
- Commercial/Residential/Govt Projects
- Projects from $200k-$2.5million
- Full time
Framework Search and Select Melbourne has a new opportunity for a Project Manager who will be working Client Side. You will be working for a Tier 4 builder with over 30 years of experience. Our is well respected in the space they operate and can offer some very good all-round training and development.
About the role:
Working with the Senior Project Manager, the Project Manager will be working Client Side to advise Clients on the best Construction fault solution for the given issue. It may be that you are required to provide a report on the potential work to be carried out or even but plans in place to carry out the work as well. Clients could be Local Councils, Owners Corporations or Project Management firms working on behalf of them. This position would potentially suit a Project Manager with Architectural or Structural Engineering background and a keen eye for detail and investigative work.
- Investigative work as to the issue/reason for the construction fault
- Report/documentation writing with given cause and potential solution
- Understanding of how certain solutions may impact cost, time, legislation, planning etc
- Sketch work / Drafting work
- Liaising with Clients and Consultants
- Site Visits - Stakeholder Management
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in Australian Construction
- Experience analysing why Construction methods failed
- Architectural / Structural Engineering background
- Client-Side experience
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications
- Tailored Professional development
- Supportive, social and professional environment
Please click ‘APPLY NOW’ or call & email me on 0449 043 272 / email@example.com
If you have seen this job and it’s not for you but would like to talk about other opportunities or even get advice about your next career move, please still get in touch.
We’re ready to help you make the smart move for your company or your career. Contact us with any questions or to be connected with one of our consultants today.