Ref #: DWPMCOMSYD01
Salary: $180000 - $220000
Sector: Building & Construction
Project Manager – Commercial Construction
- Permanent position
- Ongoing professional development
- Challenging projects
Framework Search and Select Sydney has a new opportunity from its commercial construction division for a Project Manager. You will be working for a renowned Tier 2 builder dedicated to creating high-quality commercial high rise. Our client is committed to delivering projects to the highest of standard for their clients and has grown year after year. The Project Manager that joins the business will be working on some of the top projects in the Sydney area.
About the role:
The Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing the Commercial build project from beginning to end, making sure suppliers and contractors deliver on often tight deadlines.
- To manage subcontractors and the construction team to meet contractual conditions
- Project delivery in line with quality standards and time frames
- Project delivery within budget guidelines
- Supplier negotiation and cost reduction
- To plan and coordinate all aspects of the building process, from hiring contractors to working with engineers, architects, and vendors
- Ensure quality construction exceeds company standards and that proper industry techniques and processes are utilised
- Work effectively and efficiently to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in the local Australian construction market, preferably on Commercial and / or Residential projects valued at $50M +
- Experience working for a Tier 1 or 2 builder would be advantageous
- Demonstrated ability to lead and mentor a project team
- Experience with Microsoft Projects or similar software is ideal
- Associated construction qualification
- Professional development with progression opportunities
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Supportive, social and professional environment
- Very competitive benefits package
Please click ‘APPLY NOW’ or call & email me on 0410 937 702 or Dan@fwss.com.au
If you’ve seen this job and it’s not for you but would like to talk about other opportunities or even get advice about your next career move, please still get in touch.
We’re ready to help you make the smart move for your company or your career. Contact us with any questions or to be connected with one of our consultants today.