Major Loss Estimator - Insurance Building
Ref #: MLESTSYDASS
Salary: $85000 - $90000
Sector: Building & Construction
- Immediate start
- Great working environment
- Exciting career in a great company
About the company: With over 30 years experience my client has developed a strong reputation for offering professional, client focused services for the community as a leading Insurance and Restorations specialist company.
About the Role: My client is seeking a Major Loss Estimator to manage work sites for their Insurance clients ensuring adherence to company and WH&S regulations. The ideal candidate will have specific experience and strong work ethics.
- Preparing detailed estimates
- Liaising with Insurance personnel
- Preparing reports
- Produce scope of works
- Ensure estimates and tenders are completed within restricted time frames
- Document control
- Ensure all work conforms to legislative and OH&S criteria
- Experienced as an Estimator working in Insurance Building
- Trade or Tertiary Qualified in a Building related discipline
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Valid motor vehicle licence
Contact Areyan on firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
We’re ready to help you make the smart move for your company or your career. Contact us with any questions or to be connected with one of our consultants today.