Formwork Design Engineer - Sydney
Formwork Design Engineer (Multiple Roles)
About the Company: The company is a large NSW Based formwork and concrete contractor firm that aim to offer one of the most respected and comprehensive formwork services within the Australian Market, with a strong focus on quality.
About the Role: This is a full-time, long-term Design role opportunity with a well respected firm. This is a rare opportunity to join a leading name in the market. You will manage the drafting of multiple structural developments and will take control of your own projects reporting to senior management.
- Take control of your own Design projects,
- Liaise with various stakeholders including clients and engineers,
- Draft and document structural components of a broad spectrum of projects
- Formal civil engineering or construction qualification
- Previous formwork systems experience
- Minimum 2 yrs experience
- AUTOCAD drafting skills required, Revit is a great advantage
- Strong ability to work autonomously
- Strong communication skills to liaise with clients and in house teams
If you are interested in this Formwork Design / Drafter / Draftsperson role, please email your latest CV in Word Format to:
Telephone: 0410 937 702
We’re ready to help you make the smart move for your company or your career. Contact us with any questions or to be connected with one of our consultants today.