Ref #: EST/GH/FEASTS
Location: VIC Other
Salary: $70000 - $90000
Sector: Building & Construction
- $70,000 - $85,000
- Eastern Melbourne (Past Dandenong)
- Wide-Ranging Projects
- Projects from $200k-$10 million
Framework Search and Select in Melbourne has a new opportunity for an Estimator. You will be working for a Tier 3 Contractor with over 30 years of experience. Our client is well respected in the industry and operates in both New Build and Fit Out Sectors. They have some solid relationships and work with some impressive household names. Our client has staff that have been with them well over ten years and can provide the right candidate with a great platform to gain experience and further progress their career over time.
About the role:
Reporting to the Estimating Manager, the Estimator will be producing Tenders for Commercial, Residential Industrial & Government New build as well as Fit Out, these projects could range in value from $1-20million. Were keen to find a candidate that is also able to lend a hand to Contract Administration as well at times when you might find working slowing down in other areas. This person could be someone already in a Estimating /CA role for the last few years or a person from a Trades background that has done some CA/Estimating work. Attitude and desire are key.
- Preparation of estimates and submission of tenders for multiple projects
- Evaluate/review, tender and estimating process for cost-effectiveness
- Coordinate tender handover to the project team
- Prepare budgets based on tender submission
- Assess and price contract variation orders
- Liaise with clients, subcontractors, suppliers, and consultants
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience Estimating or Contract Administration
- New Build & Fit-Out experience highly desirable
- Ability to read construction drawings for accurate pricing
- Understanding of how construction methods impact on costs
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications
- Strong attention to detail
- Professional development opportunities
- Supportive, social, and professional environment
- Close-knit team
How to Apply:
Please click ‘APPLY NOW’ or call & email me on 0449 043 272 / email@example.com
If you’ve seen this job and it’s not for you but would like to talk about other opportunities or even get advice about your next career move, please still get in touch.
We’re ready to help you make the smart move for your company or your career. Contact us with any questions or to be connected with one of our consultants today.