Ref #: GH/JEST/MEL
Salary: $55000 - $65000
Sector: Building & Construction
- $55,000 - $65,000
- Inner suburbs
- Commercial/Residential/Govt Projects
- Projects from $200k-$2.5million
- Full time
Framework Search and Select Melbourne has a new opportunity for an Estimator. You will be working for a Tier 4 builder with over 30 years of experience. Our is well respected in the space they operate and can offer some very good all-round training and development.
About the role:
Reporting to the Estimating Manager, the Estimator will be producing tenders for Commercial, Residential & Government projects.
- Preparation of estimates and submission of tenders for multiple projects
- Evaluate/review, tender and estimating process for cost-effectiveness
- Trade price negotiations
- Coordinate tender handover to the project team
- Prepare budgets based on tender submission
- Assess and price contract variation orders
- Liaise with clients, subcontractors, suppliers, and consultants
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Estimating
- Experience Estimating for a builder on a full new build
- Commercial / Residential / Govt experience
- Understanding of how construction methods impact on costs
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications
- Strong attention to detail
- Tailored Professional development
- Supportive, social and professional environment
Please click ‘APPLY NOW’ or call & email me on 0449 043 272 / email@example.com
If you’ve seen this job and it’s not for you but would like to talk about other opportunities or even get advice about your next career move, please still get in touch.
We’re ready to help you make the smart move for your company or your career. Contact us with any questions or to be connected with one of our consultants today.