Ref #: FWSS/GH/CA/MELB1
Salary: $80000 - $120000
Sector: Building & Construction
- Residential / Commercial New Build Projects
- $8000,000 - $120,000 p.a
- Melbourne Inner Suburbs
About the company:
Framework Search & Select Melbourne has a new opportunity for a Contract Administrator. You will be working for a leading construction specialist dedicated to creating high-quality Residential & Commercial builds. The business has been operating for over 45 years and offers a full turnkey solution to clients and is committed to delivering projects to the highest of standard. Our client employs over 500 people and has seen rapid grown over the last 6 years and even over the last few months has managed to secure several large projects.
About the role:
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, the Contract Administrator will be responsible for Subcontractor management, Scopes and minimising financial risk.
- Contract drafting to subcontractors
- Tracking project expenditure
- Completing variation contracts when required
- Preparing documents for the scope of works
- Preparing cost analysis reports for the contract manager
Skills and Experience:
- Tertiary qualification in construction or similar
- Knowledge of construction process
- 4 years’ experience in commercial / residential construction minimum
- Experience working on Projects valued over $25 million
- Professional development with progression opportunities
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Energetic company culture
- Strong project pipeline allowing for excellent employment stability
How to Apply:
Please click ‘APPLY NOW’ or email your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’ve seen this Job but it’s not for you but would like to talk about other opportunities or even get advice about your next career move, please still get in touch.
We’re ready to help you make the smart move for your company or your career. Contact us with any questions or to be connected with one of our consultants today.