Ref #: GH/CA/NINS
Location: VIC Other
Salary: $110000 - $130000
Sector: Building & Construction
About the company:
Framework Search and Select Melbourne has a new opportunity for a Contract Administrator. You will be working for a well-regarded builder with over 20 years of experience. Our client has grown considerably over the few years and has plans to be involved in many more sectors over the next few years. They have a reputation for Sleek Design and Quality, don’t miss this chance to be parts of a fantastic business.
About the role:
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, the Contract Administrator will be responsible for Subcontractor management, Scopes, and minimising financial risk.
- Contract drafting to subcontractors
- Tracking project expenditure
- Completing variation contracts when required
- Preparing documents for the scope of works
- Preparing cost analysis reports for the contract manager
- Tertiary qualification in construction or similar
- Knowledge of construction process
- 4 years’ experience in residential / commercial construction as a CA
- Will have worked on residential builds between $7-20 million
- Progression opportunity
- Supportive, social and professional environment
- Very competitive benefits package
How to Apply:
Please click ‘APPLY NOW’ or call & email me on 0449 043 272 / email@example.com
If you’ve seen this job and it’s not for you but would like to talk about other opportunities or even get advice about your next career move, please still get in touch.
We’re ready to help you make the smart move for your company or your career. Contact us with any questions or to be connected with one of our consultants today.