About the Company:
Framework Search and Select is working closely with a highly successful and well-regarded Tier 1 Engineering Consultancy with offices throughout Australia. You will be working for a multi-disciplinary Melbourne consultancy with a strong track record in providing civil and structural design services over a wide variety of project types. They are currently working on major projects in the Commercial, High-Rise, Industrial, Roads & Infrastructure, Land Development and Sports spaces.
About the Role:
Due to heavy market demands and high uptake of projects, our client is looking for experienced Civil Engineers of all levels for the opportunity to work within one of the highest-regarded engineering consultancies in Australia. The role will grant you the opportunity to work in a multi-faceted, busy and challenging environment that will see you focus on a broad range of projects including high-rise residential, commercial, infrastructure and more.
- A minimum Bachelor of Civil Engineering is required
- Minimum 2 years of relevant local experience within a Consultancy
- Demonstrated experience in Stormwater and Subdivisions
- Experience and knowledge of AustRoads and VicRoads design guidelines, AS3500, AS2890, and Stormwater Best Practice (WSU)
- Competent CAD skills; 12d model and/or Civil3D isn't essential but preferred
- Ability to liaise with a variety of internal and external people
- A track record of high achievement and passion for civil projects
- A can-do attitude and team-first approach which positively impact team members
- Desire to grow and develop your career both personally and professionally
- Flexible working life, this gives staff the opportunity to mix working in the office with working from home capability along with flexible hours
- A competitive remuneration package (experience dependent)
- A chance to further develop your engineering skills
- Exposure to a variety of progression avenues within the business
- An opportunity to work in a team of like-minded engineering professionals
If this role isn't quite right but you are interested in a confidential discussion about other roles available don't hesitate to get in touch with our Engineering Consultancy Specialist Conor on 0449 043 272 or at Conor@fwss.com.au
We’re ready to help you make the smart move for your company or your career. Contact us with any questions or to be connected with one of our consultants today.