Ref #: GH/DRAFT/MEL
Salary: $55000 - $65000
Sector: Building & Construction
- $55,000 - $65,000
- Northern suburbs
- Commercial/Residential/Govt Projects
- Projects from $200k-$2.5million
- Full time
Framework Search and Select Melbourne has a new opportunity for an Architectural Draftsperson. You will be working for a Tier 4 builder with over 30 years of experience. Our is well respected in the space they operate and can offer some very good all-round training and development.
About the role:
Working with the Senior Project Manager, the Draftsperson will be producing drawings for documentation for Commercial, Residential & Government projects.
- Responsible for the production & delivery of design documentation inclusive of plans, drawings, schedules, specifications & other supporting information
- Project work, modelling, annotation & detailing, preparation of project documentation suitable for relevant stakeholder requirements
- Meeting with clients to discuss their ideas and requirements including the project type, budget, deadlines, materials & style
- Minimum of 2 years’ drafting experience
- Experience producing technical drawings for construction
- Commercial / Residential / Govt experience
- Experienced user of AutoCAD
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications
- Tailored Professional development
- Supportive, social and professional environment
Please click ‘APPLY NOW’ or call & email me on 0449 043 272 / email@example.com
If you’ve seen this job and it’s not for you but would like to talk about other opportunities or even get advice about your next career move, please still get in touch.
We’re ready to help you make the smart move for your company or your career. Contact us with any questions or to be connected with one of our consultants today.